Ingredients For Tandoori Chicken Recipe
* 5 large boneless, chicken thighs, skin removed
* ¼ cup bottled Tandoori marinade
Ingredients For Butter Chicken Sauce Recipe:
* 1 tablespoons butter
* ¾ cup onions, chopped
* ½ tablespoon garlic, minced
* ¾ tablespoons ginger, grated
* ¾ teaspoons chili powder
* 1/3 teaspoon ground turmeric
* 1/3 teaspoon ground coriander
* ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
* ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
* ½ can diced tomatoes, drained
* ¾ cup low sodium chicken broth
* ½ tablespoon brown sugar
* Salt to taste
* Freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 4 tablespoons light sour cream
* ½ tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
* ½ tablespoon cashew butter
Directions For The Tandoori Chicken Recipe:
1. To make sure your chicken recipe is well cooked, pierce the raw chicken thighs in several places.
2. Place the chicken in a big separate bowl to marinate. Add in the Tandoori marinade and mix thoroughly with the chicken to ensure your recipe has the perfect flavour.
3. Marinate chicken in the fridge overnight for the best results.
4. Preheat your oven to 220° C to cook the chicken recipe.
5. Put the chicken thighs in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake until cooked completely through. Do not overcook the chicken to avoid losing the natural juices.
6. Cool slightly and cut into cubes for the butter chicken recipe.
Directions For The Butter Chicken Sauce Recipe:
1. Melt the butter in a large pot over a medium flame.
2. Add in the onions and garlic carefully to make sure nothing splatters. Cook slowly, frequently stirring to ensure that nothing burns. Cook until onions are tender and add ginger, chili powder, turmeric, ground coriander, cinnamon and cumin. Cook for another minute till the mixture has nicely absorbed all the flavours.
3. Add in the drained tomatoes, broth, brown sugar, salt and pepper, reducing the flame to low.
4. Cover and simmer the butter chicken recipe, stirring occasionally. Cook for 10 minutes and remove from the flame.
5. Put half the sauce into a food processor and process till it’s a smooth puree.
6. Add the puréed sauce back to pot with remaining sauce and mix well. Turn the flame back on to cook the recipe again and slowly add in sour cream, cilantro and cashew butter.
7. Add the tandoori chicken cubes and mix thoroughly.
8. Your butter chicken recipe is ready to be eaten and enjoyed!
Some recent Recipe sales on Amazon:
Crock Pot: 2,000 Crock Pot Recipes CookbookAmazing Crock Pot Recipe Book, One of the Biggest in the World!This book is one of the …
This printed fabric covered 3 ring binder allows you to create your own cookbook using all your recipes – recipe cards, recipe cli…
Learn how to create easy, delicious Paleo Gluten Free, Slow Cooker meals!Slow cooker easy – set it in the morning and come home to…