Pizza is one of the easiest and yummiest dishes we can make in our homes. Pizza recipes are everywhere and knowing how to make pizza is a skill you just can’t overlook. Whether you’re having a birthday party for your child or feel like having a relaxed stay-in dinner, pizza recipes are there to suit every mood.
Several people think that pizza is an unhealthy treat and shouldn’t be tried frequently. However, below is a recipe that is going to teach you how to make pizza that’s absolutely healthy. You can try this pizza recipe out for any occasion and see what a hit it turns into!
How To Make Pizza With Pesto, Tomatoes And Feta:
1. Half pound of pizza dough, whichever kind you prefer
2. Quarter cup of pesto sauce
3. 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
4. Quarter cup of feta cheese, crushed
5. Freshly ground pepper as per your liking
6. Fresh basil leaves, torn for topping
1. Heat the grill to a medium temperature.
2. Now start your pizza recipe by keeping the pizza dough on a floured surface.
3. Divide it into two pieces and roll each to a flat, round crust. The diameter of your pizza base should be around 8 inches.
4. Place the rolled pizza base on a floured baking sheet. Take the base over to the grill and lay them on. Keep in mind that they might not stay perfectly circular.
5. Cover the grill and cook until the dough is slightly puffed and a light brown underneath.
6. Flip the bases over immediately spread the pesto sauce over.
7. Finish your pizza recipe off by topping with tomatoes, and sprinkling feta and pepper.
8. Cover the grill and cook again until both the bases are lightly browned underneath.
9. Add the basil leaves on top. Your pizza recipe is ready to serve!
This pizza recipe will change the mind of anyone who thinks the dish isn’t good for you. If you want to go one step further, you can even use whole wheat dough. The use of the grill ensures that you don’t need oil and your pizza is healthier than almost anything else you could be having. Whether it’s for family or friends, this pizza recipe is bound to be a hit among everyone. Try it out at any time for any occasion and see for yourself!
Some recent Recipe sales on Amazon:
Slow Cooker Recipes Cookbook. My name is Clark Weber. I am a Chef in New York. These are the Slow Cooker recipes that I like most….
Pocket page recipe book lets you organize and store your most widely used recipes. Measuring approximately 9-Inch wide x 9.5-Inch …
Outstanding 24-hour control. Recipe for Men’s alcohol-free antiperspirant deodorant provides wetness protection without blocking t…