Comment on Add Tropical Flavor To Sunday Brunch by Snow Angel.
GREAT CERAMIC pots & pans!,
– They are non stick and Ceramic for safer cooking
– They clean up easily
– They are sturdy steel pots/pans with sturdy glass lids that have a steam hole built in
– No funny smell while cooking
– Food tastes great
– you cannot use silverware or metal utensils with these as it will ruin the ceramic finish, but you can also not use those with any teflon products either. You can use wood or the hard plastic utensils when cooking with this set.
– You cannot place them in the oven (because of the handles) nor the microwave (because of the steel).
**HINT/Word of advice for caring for this set…
I place old dish clothes in between the pots/pans when I stack them in my cupboard so the bottoms of the pots/pans do not scratch the ceramic finish inside.
I also do NOT put these in the dishwasher, this is my preference so they will last longer.
***AS for the recommended for low/medium heat I have boiled water in these several times and it’s not ruined/damaged the pots. I have also fried eggs on these and had no problems. I boil noodles on med-high and start the water on high to get the water to boil, and they work just fine. (I say this because someone wrote a review that they are not for anything over low/medium).