Elite chefs depend on All-Clad’s Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat, essential for making reductions and sauces. This set is a superb choice for experienced cooks, with pots and pans for everyday cooking as well as specialized pieces for more elaborate recipes.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won’t react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Set includes two Thomas Keller cookbooks – Ad Hoc and The French Laundry.