@ Enjoy versatility at its best with this All-Clad Gourmet Accessories E414S664 6-Quart pasta pot with perforated steel insert. Ideal for preparing pasta, this essential pan may also be used for steaming and blanching a variety of foods, including vegetables and shellfish. Thanks to its perforated insert, making pastas becomes effortless by adding meat, seasoning and other ingredients to the insert which is then simply removed when finished, eliminating the need for straining. Prominent side handles ensure a secure hold when transporting the pot from the sink to the stovetop or when lifting the insert. Combining high-quality craftsmanship and long-lasting performance, All-Clad’s Gourmet Accessories cookware offers a sleek polished exterior,
- 6-Quart covered pasta pot with perforated insert for easy draining
- Single-ply polished stainless-steel construction with thick aluminum warp-resistant base for fast, even heating
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- More durable than traditional pots for a lifetime of use; steel lid; stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Capacity etched on the pot’s base; oven- and broiler-safe to 600 degrees F; induction compatible; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
List Price: $ 149.99
Price: $ 149.99
What do you think about All-Clad E414S6 Stainless Steel Pasta Pot and Insert Cookware, 6-Quart, Silver? Feel free to leave a comment below.
* 1. All-Clad E86199 Stainless Steel Specialty Cookware Tea Kettle, 2-Quart, Silver
Click here: http://amzn.to/25FNAz6 .
All Clad Stainless Steel Pots.
2. All-Clad 4203 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Sauce Pan with Lid / Cookware, 3-Quart, Silver
Click here: http://amzn.to/25FNCH8 .
3. All-Clad 4506 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Stockpot with Lid / Cookware, 6-Quart, Silver
Click here: http://amzn.to/25FNCHg .
4. All-Clad E414S6 Stainless Steel Pasta Pot and Insert Cookware, 6-Quart, Silver
Click here: http://amzn.to/25FNCHk .
5. All-Clad 59946 Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan with Lid Specialty Cookware, 14.5 by 11.75 by 2.5-Inch, Silver
Click here: http://amzn.to/25FNAPG .
I bought a second to further expand my collection…it was great as always.I am no one special. I’m just your average guy who really likes to cook and eat. I’ve gotten very good at it after a lot of practice. And if I can, anyone can. Good cookware can be a huge component of this, and I am about to urge you to spend more money on a set like All-Clad, which I believe is as good as cooking gets. No one likes having his or her food come out burnt on the outside and undercooked on the inside, or one side being more cooked than the other due to burner `hot spotting’. Good quality cookware with a more even heating transfer is one of the easiest ways to avoid this. But “good quality cookware”…what is that? You can spend under or over ,000 PER-PIECE…there is a ton of variety and so many different materials it gets confusing fast. So here is what I have learned from my humble experience…When friends see I have a very large collection of All-Clad Cookware, they often ask be who these things are made for? Professional chefs? Rich yuppies? Good ole boys who appreciate a good meal? I would say essentially anyone and everyone. Yes, they are stupid expensive…but think of it this way. If you enjoy cooking and you cook better, chances are you are going to cook for yourself more than eating out. It also presents an opportunity to eat healthier food as well. ,000 on a set of standard All-Clads, a few niche pots for your favorite food types with a steamer, and a nice cutlery set (Shun or Mosimoto, for example) is something that will last decades where as spending a day on lunch doesn’t last long at all, but it sure adds up fast. The durability of these over the models costing Â¼ to Â½ the price is also pretty substantial.Read more ›.
All Clad Stainless Steel Pots