An angel hair pasta recipe tastes the best with a nice, thick cream sauce. Try this out in your own kitchen and taste the wonder.
* ½ pound of angel hair pasta
* 6 ounces fresh asparagus, rinsed and sliced
* 2 extra-large, free-range eggs
* 2 ounces of bacon, diced
* 2 cloves of garlic, minced finely
* ¼ cup heavy cream
* ½ large handful Italian parsley, finely chopped
* Salt to taste
* Pepper to taste
* Shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Start off your pasta recipe by adding salt to nice, large pot of water and bring it to a boil.
2. On another medium flame, put a large non-stick skillet. Add in the bacon and cook for about for around 4-5 minutes till it’s nice and crispy for your pasta recipe.
3. Carefully add in garlic and cook for a little longer minute more.
4. Remove bacon and garlic from the pan with and drain off some fat if required, keeping about 1 tablespoon aside for later in the pasta recipe.
5. Crack the egg into the pan and fry in the bacon fat, sunny side up.
6. Remove to a plate when the egg is firm throughout, but the yolk is still runny, which should take 2-3 minutes. Make sure it’s done just right for the pasta recipe. Cover it loosely with foil to keep warm. Take the pan off the heat but do not clean the bacon fat off it.
7. When the water boils, add the asparagus and pasta and cook well till al dente as the package says. Make sure your pasta cooks well but doesn’t overcook or your pasta recipe won’t taste nearly as good.
8. Drain the pasta and asparagus, reserving 1 cup of cooking liquid for later in the pasta recipe.
9. Put the pan back on to a medium flame.
10. Once hot, pour in the cream and bring it to a simmer. Make sure your scrape up all the remaining brown bits off the pan.
11. Throw in the drained pasta and asparagus and slowly pour in the reserved cooking liquid and toss well to coat the pasta recipe evenly.
12. Add in the bacon mixture and season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
13. Toss and mix well. Serve generously on two plates and top with shaved parmesan cheese and reserved fried egg.
14. Serve the pasta recipe when hot to enjoy it the best.
Recipe Amazon products you should keep an eye on:
Keep favorite recipes at hand yet neatly filed in Galison’s pretty and practical William Morris Recipe Box. A colorful William Mor…
This 3 ring binder allows you to create your own cookbook from all your recipes. You order the Recipe Pages separately based on yo…
FREE BONUS INSIDE! Subscribe to my newsletter and receive 4 amazing eBooks on the Paleo diet, clean eating, smoothie recipes, and …