Get the most up to date induction stove available today! Cooking with an induction is an excellent way to stay safe in the kitchen, add an additional burner, or make the best use out of valuable counter-space. The multiple protection design of this unit removes the risk of overheating, boiling over or accidental burns. Convenience and simplicity are yours with this fully programmable, soft-touch LED control panel. Simply plug into a standard 120V outlet and enjoy temperatures up to 575 degrees Fahrenheit. Built in child safety lock for added protection. The energy produced by the BergHOFF stove is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. BergHOFF detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. The BergHOFF Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. BergHOFF Induction Cooktops are easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
- ★70% more efficient than a regular gas stove, 50% less electricity, boils water twice as fast as regular stoves.
- ★Stove will not heat up itself to get your kitchen hot, only heats cookware
- ★Requires induction compatible cookware. Works best with Eurocast and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- ★The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- ★BergHOFF Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Click on the add to cart button now!