This aluminum saute pan is part of the Thermalloy cookware line. Aluminum is typically less expensive than other cookware materials. Offers great heat conductivity. Designed with a satin finish and anti-corrosion properties, this sauté pan is an excellent choice for both restaurant and home use. Perfect for browning meats and vegetables while maintaining food moisture, texture and flavor. This pan is securely fastened with leak-proof rivets an oversized handle that allows for a comfortable and firm grip. Ready for long-term kitchen use. This sauté pan is NSF approved. Metal thickness is 6-gauge. It has 5-quart capacity. Pan measures 12-inch diameter by 2-1/2-inch height.
- Aluminum saute pan is part of the thermalloy cookware line
- Aluminum is typically less expensive than other cookware materials
- Offers great heat conductivity
- Excellent choice for both restaurant and home use
- It has 5-quart capacity; pan measures 12-inch diameter by 2-1/2-inch height