This is a calphalon cookware review of Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch Omelette Pan Set. Hope it helps!
- The flat, heavy-bottom pan has a wide surface to provide even heat
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats; The revolutionary, ultra-smooth slide nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly
- Ideal for omelet’s, crepes; frying breaded fish, meat and poultry and croque-monsieur, cheese sandwiches and crab cakes
- 100-Percent dishwasher safe; Oven safe to 500-Degree F / 260-Degree C; Utensils: nylon, coated and wooden
- Heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum; Slide nonstick interiors; Handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-inch and 10-inch Omelette Combo with Slide Nonstick. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling. Cook with confidence no matter what you have on the menu. Experiment with a new dish or cook your tried-and-true favorites with ease. The revolutionary Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, making even the most demanding culinary creations simple to prepare. Read the original review here…
List Price: $ 225.00
Price: $ 199.99
What do you think about calphalon cookware? Feel free to leave your opinion below.