This is a cuisinart cookware review of Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover. It’s our pleasure to present this.
- 5-1/2-quart stainless-steel sauté pan; mirror-finish exterior with matte interior
- Aluminum-encapsulated base for excellent conductivity and even heat distribution
- Stay-cool, stainless-steel riveted handle with helper handle to ease lifting
- Tight-fitting cover locks in moisture and nutrients for more flavorful foods
- Oven-safe up to 550 degrees F; broiler, freezer, and dishwasher-safe; lifetime warranty
Endorsed by none other than the legendary French chef Paul Bocuse (the only restaurateur in the world to be awarded the prestigious Michelin 3 Stars for over 36 consecutive years), Cuisinart’s Chef’s Classic stainless cookware is high quality, yet affordable. Unlike many lines of cookware, it can go in the dishwasher for clean up, yet the aluminum core within the base provides even and efficient heating. This covered saute is useful for simmering, sauteing and skillet dinners. It’s equipped with Read the original review here…
List Price: $ 140.00
Price: $ 43.99
What is your take on cuisinart cookware? Feel free to leave your opinion below.
I put link this Cuisinart MCP-12 Multicard Pro in amzn.to , you can check another reviews and customers satisfaction
Video Rating: 0 / 5