This is a review of Cuisinart DCC-2000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Brushed Metal. Enjoy!
- Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-read actuator
- Fully programmable with 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto-shutoff and self-clean feature
- Removable double-wall coffee reservoir and removable water reservoir
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold-tone coffee filter ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop, instruction Book
- Measures 14-1/2 by 9 by 8-1/2 inches; 3-Year warranty
Cuisinart introduces coffee without the carafe! The Coffee on demand coffeemaker has a simple “press to serve” lever that delivers up to 12 cups of hot coffee, cup by cup, from a double wall reservoir. Our exclusive Coffee gauge on the front of the unit counts down the cups remaining. With 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff, professional brushed metal housing, and clean, contemporary styling, this is one of the easiest-and almost elegant- coffeemakers on the market. Read the rest of the review here…
List Price: $ 119.99
What is your take on cuisinart cookware? Please leave a comment below.