This is a review of Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White. Enjoy!
- Hand blender with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- 7 speed options; slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch
- Swivel cord; extra-long dishwasher-safe beaters; beater-eject lever
- Spatula, chef’s whisk, instruction/recipe book included
- Measures approximately 8 by 3-3/4 by 5-3/4 inches; 3-year limited warranty
The Cuisinart Power Advantage 7 Speed Hand Mixer, flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful motor with automatic feedback can perform any mixing task. And the slide control easily shifts speeds with just one touch! Read the rest of the review here…
List Price: $ 90.00
Price: $ 57.35
What do you think about cuisinart cookware? Please leave a comment below.
Cuisinart® is leading the way in eco-friendly branded cookware with our new GreenGourmet™ line. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica™ nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonsticks. And it’s completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware’s hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart® cookware! Learn More: www.cuisinart.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5