This is a farberware cookware review of Farberware Classic 3-Quart Saucepan with Lid. I hope you find it helpful…
- 3-quart saucepan with lid is both functional and beautiful
- Made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to mirror finish
- Aluminum core in base for quick, even heating; base capped by stainless steel
- Handle stays cool on stovetop, oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- Lifetime warranty against defects
A useful size for making cream soups, cooking rice or vegetables and a variety of other tasks, this mid-size sauce pan will provide a lifetime of service.Functional as well as beautiful, this 3-quart saucepan is made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to a mirror finish. The pan has an aluminum core in its base to spread heat quickly and evenly. The core is completely clad in stainless steel so, like the rest of the pan, the bottom resists corrosion and discoloring and cleans up easily. Thi Read the original review here…
List Price: $ 60.00
Price: $ 20.99
What do you think about Farberware Classic 3-Quart Saucepan with Lid? We would like you to leave a comment below.
A reliable brand for over 60 years, Farberware makes cookware in beautiful colors (orange, chocolate and black) with non-stick interiors, glass lids and heat resistant handles. In addition, Farberware continues to make pots in stainless steel now with a non-stick interior. Interview at the 2009 International Home and Housewares Show by Georgia Downard.
Video Rating: 5 / 5