@ Create delicious meals and desserts with the convenient versatile Farberware High Performance Nonstick 17-Piece Cookware Set. For over a century, Farberware has brought performance, convenience and reliability to countless kitchens, and this cookware set continues that tradition for a new generation. Crafted from heavy-duty aluminum that heats evenly, the cookware pieces feature long-lasting nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup. The skillets and griddle also boast the unique dimpled surface of the SmartGlide Nonstick System with top-quality nonstick, which improves nonstick durability and creates air pockets that transfer heat to food quickly, so making over-easy eggs and pancakes is a breeze. Choose from six convenient Pre
- Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum that heats evenly, the cookware pieces feature long-lasting nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup
- The skillets and griddle boast the unique dimpled surface of the SmartGlide Nonstick System with top-quality nonstick which improves durability
- The cookware’s double-riveted handles offer a confident grip; shatter-resistant glass lids on the cookware seal in heat and moisture
- Cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; the cookie pan is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit; includes six Prestige(r) kitchen tools
- Set Includes: 1- & 2-Quart Covered Saucepans, 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven, 8-Inch Skillet, 10-Inch Covered Skillet, 11-Inch Square Griddle, Medium Cookie Pan, 6 Kitchen Tools
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
List Price: $ 160.00
Price: $ 160.00
What is your take on Farberware High Performance Nonstick Aluminum 17-Piece Cookware Set, Red? Feel free to leave your opinion below.
* By Emily Rich, If you want to know more information about performance in detail again, Click Here:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BPVSUU?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B000BPVSUU&linkCode=xm2&tag=revieliptrais-20
I had put these on my wish list as a future splurge and was surprised and pleased when my hubbie bought them for me for my birthday last month! (LOVE that other folks can see my wish list!) I have owned Farberware before, but, only one or two pans…after twenty years or so, a handle had loosened, a pan lid was missing, etc. but they were still going strong! I don’t think you can get a better quality of cookware at this price! (I had looked at other brands of aluminum clad stainless steel cookware and found they were HUNDREDS of dollars!) I have a ceramic cooktop and have found that many of the pots and pans I’ve tried have warped immediately and were instantly useless on the ceramic top (where things have to be perfectly flat to work). Not so with these pots and pans! They stay flat and heat up quickly. This set has a nice variety of sizes (my only complaint is that it doesn’t contain a 6 quart stock pot). The lids fit well and the pots and pans have wonderful rings on the handles that allow hanging on any pot rack! The skillets are small, but, really good (the non-stick surface is thick and the pans heat up well and clean up easily). The set also came with three stainless bowls with plastic covers (perfect for chilling cookie dough), also with rings for hanging. I am pleasantly surprised as well by the baking pan. I usually use glass, but, my lemon bars baked up very nicely in this pan. The cookie sheet, though extremely small, is also impressive. It doesn’t warp under high heat and I have used it for making garlic toast and as a pan under pies and breads with no problem. In fact, I plan to put Farberware cookie sheets on my wish list next! If you a looking to replace pots and pans, or, want to give someone you love a much appreciated gift that will last for years and years, I recommend this wonderful set!
This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
link to this video : https://youtu.be/gfb8twKBRco
Farberware Classic 17 Piece Cookware Set, Reviews By Emily Rich