A food recipe is needed to make your home cooking or restaurant cooking perfect. When you follow the standard set of instructions given in a recipe, it would be easier for you to produce a good meal. These recipes are meant to make your lives easier by helping you set a planned meal for the entire week for your family to enjoy. These recipes can also help you start a food business and can help bring reality to your cooking dreams.
A single food recipe alone can provide you a better future. If you know how to use it well enough, you can start on a food ordering business and progress later on to a catering restaurant. If your passion is really on cooking, you make it more than just your everyday motherly task but you can make use of it to start a better career.
Food Recipe – Different Dish Styles
A food recipe can give you various dish styles. You can have food recipes that are meant to serve American, Italian or Asian people. Of course, you cannot do them all in one time. You have to learn the art bit by bit until you make each style perfect. You can also choose to concentrate on one specific type of cooking alone.
This way, you’ll get to practice even more on that field and make your cooking a lot more perfect. Your creativity and your learning capacity are very well needed when you try each dish style. You have to be familiar of the taste of the foods first before you try making them on your own.
Food Recipe – Preparation Styles
Your creativity is tested when you make use of food recipes which need a lot of styling and decorating. For example, you need to be good in handling fruits when you try out Hawaiian food recipe. You have to know how to carve food baskets and you should be good in shaping fruits to make your craft more attractive to its consumers. A food recipe may teach you the different methods of preparing food. Again, you just have to find a goof food recipe that will make you practice your skills and your creativity as well.
Food Recipe – Making Use of Various Cooking Equipment
A cook must always remember that in every food recipe, there is a set of equipment or materials to be used. Some of these materials are not even found at home that you need to buy it in the supermarket. So if you have recipes that are quite inconvenient to use because of the materials needed to complete it, then you might as well choose some other recipe which can still help you provide good meals at a more convenient way.
* Betty demonstrates how to make a Single-Serving Spinach Salad. The purpose of this video is to show how you can use a reasonably well-stocked refrigerator and pantry to put together a healthy, restaurant-quality green salad using ingredients on hand.
Single-Serving Spinach Salad
(Use the amount desired of any or all of the following categories in order to fill one salad plate or bowl.)
1. spinach leaves, rinsed and dried (You may substitute iceberg, Romaine, redleaf, bibb, endive, or other lettuce or mixture of greens.)
2. broccoli florets (Other choices are cauliflower florets, green or red pepper strips, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes, yellow or zucchini squash slices, chopped celery, radish slices, purple or green onion, and many more.)
3. dried cherries and berries (Other options are raisins, cranberry raisins, chopped dates, and other dried fruits of your choice.)
4. ½ banana, sliced (Use available fresh fruit, perhaps strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, mandarin oranges, mango, kiwi, grapes, apples, pears, and many others.)
5. cheddar-mozzarella cheese, cubed (You may use a favorite cheese, such as Swiss, Monterey Jack, bleu, feta, mozzarella, Cheddar, any cheese you like.)
6. Sweet and Hot Mixed Nuts (You will find a recipe for these in Betty’s Kitchen, but you may substitute individual nuts that you like, such as peanuts, almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, English walnuts, macadamia nuts, or other nuts.)
chilled Versatile Catalina Dressing (Recipe is available in Betty’s Kitchen, although you may choose another type of dressing, either bottled or homemade.)
On a large salad plate, choose items as desired from categories 1 — 6 above, and arrange them in concentric circles, ending with nuts in the center. Drizzle with Versatile Catalina Dressing and serve immediately. With this recipe, you have endless possibilities, and I think you will enjoy them all! –Betty 🙂
Please subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/bettyskitchen
NEW Cookbook: “Betty’s Kitchen Cookbook: 2013 Recipes” (c) 2014
Also available: “The Betty’s Kitchen Collection: Second Edition” (c) 2013
*Both can be ordered from http://www.amazon.com or http://www.createspace.com
Betty’s Website: http://www.bettyskitchen.us
Other places to watch Betty’s Kitchen:
Betty’s Single-Serving Spinach Salad
Recipe Amazon products you should keep an eye on:
This 3 ring binder allows you to create your own cookbook from all your recipes. You order the Recipe Pages separately based on yo…
Your cooking tips, all in one place. Fully embossed cover, 3 ribbon place markers and double expandable inner pocket. Informative …
30 Minute MealsQuick and Easy Recipes You Will LoveAre you tired of slaving away in the kitchen FOR HOURS everytime you fix a meal…