@ Mauviel, a French family business established in 1830 and located in the Normandy town of Villedieu-les-Poeles, is the foremost manufacturer of professional copper cookware in the world today. Highly regarded in the professional world, with over 170-Year of experience, Mauviel offers several different lines of copper cookware to professional chefs and home cooks that appreciate the benefits of their high-quality products. Professional cooks can attest that copper cookware is an essential part of every cookware collection as it is 2X more conductive than aluminum and 10X more conductive than stainless steel. This advantage makes copper the very best material for cooking, as it is unsurpassed in its ability to heat up evenly and rapidly and t
- Made in France since 1830. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world.
- High performance 2.5mm. Copper heats much faster, cools much faster than any other metal and offers superior cooking control.
- 100% Copper body-bonded to a thin layer of stainless steel. Copper offers superior heat conductivity; stainless steel interior is hard wearing, non-reactive, ideal for all types of cooking activities.
- HANDLES STAY COOL Cast stainless steel handles stay cool. M’Heritage 250C2 handles are substantial for added balance. They have an iron electroplated finish which makes them beautiful and functional
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Guarantee. All Mauviel products are guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects for household use.
List Price: $ 341.21
Price: $ 341.21
What is your take on Mauviel 6543.20 M’Heritage M250C 2.5mm Copper Splayed Saute Pan, 2 quart,? Feel free to leave your opinion below.
More Mauviel Cookware Products