This is a rachael ray cookware review of Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Round Casserole, Orange. I hope you find it helpful…
- Hard-Anodized Construction for durability and even heating.
- A nonstick interior lets foods slide out of the pan easily.
- Grippy Silicone Handles are comfortable in your hand and oven safe to 400°F.
- Glass Lids allow you to monitor foods without removing the lid.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
This casserole is designed to perform flawlessly on the stovetop or in the oven. It features a large cooking surface to brown or sear meats with ample room to add additional ingredients to complete a one-dish meal that may be finished on the stovetop or in the oven. The casserole’s lid fits snugly to lock in moisture and flavors, making this pan perfect for the long, slow braising of a tender stew or pot roast. Click toRead the original review here…
List Price: $ 59.99
What do you think about Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 5.5-Quart Covered Round Casserole, Orange? Please leave a comment below.
Click here to get up 32% OFF: www.amazon.com Rachael Ray 10-Piece Porcelain Enamel Cookware Sets Colorful, practical, and comprehensive, this 10-piece cookware set from Rachael Ray covers all the bases for stovetop cooking, from boiling pasta to sautéing chicken to simmering a marinara sauce to frying bacon.
Find More Rachael Ray Cookware Products