This is a rachael ray cookware review of Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 8-Quart Oval Pasta Pot with Glass Lid, Blue. Hope it helps!
- UNIQUE OVAL SHAPE – The unique oval shape of this saute allows you to fit on one burner without giving up all the others.
- BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL – A beautiful porcelain exterior adds a punch of color to your kitchen and is easy to clean. Plus, this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing “hot spots” that can burn foods.
- NONSTICK INTERIOR – A long-lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes clean up quick and easy.
- GRIPPY SILICONE HANDLES – Fun silicon handles provides a comfortable grip and are oven safe to 400 degrees F.
- TEMPERED GLASS LID – Watch your food cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in.
Create a splash with his colorful nonstick double burner griddle. The bright porcelain enamel exteriors cleanup easily, and the grippy silicone handles give you a comfortable hold. Cook pancakes on one side and eggs on the other all in one pan. Read the full review here…
List Price: $ 89.99
What do you think about Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 8-Quart Oval Pasta Pot with Glass Lid, Blue? We would like you to leave your opinion below.
Rusty Marx & Nancy cook a Gypsy Breakfast Rusty Marx Style with Rachel Ray cookware
Video Rating: 4 / 5