This is a rachael ray cookware review of Rachael Ray Stoneware 1-Quart and 1-1/2-Quart Oval Bubble & Brown Baker Set, Orange. It’s our pleasure to present this.
- From Rachael Ray, set of 2 Bubble and Brown oval bakers for casseroles and cobblers; includes a small 1-quart baker and a medium 1-1/2-quart baker
- Bakers constructed in fully vitrified stoneware; glazed and fired under high temperatures for strong, chip-resistant, and nonporous bakeware
- Colorful glaze, wide oval handle holes, scooped sides, fashionable design; smaller baker nests inside the larger for neat storage
- Safe for use in dishwashers, microwaves, freezers, and ovens up to 500 degrees F; limited lifetime warranty
- Weighs 7 pounds upon shipping; 11-1/2 by 7-inches small and 14 by 9-3/4 inches medium bakers, both 4-1/2 inches high at ends and 2 inches high at center
Excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun contemporary-shaped stoneware bakers to the table. Whether it be a roasted chicken or classic mac n’ cheese, food has never looked and tasted so fabulous. Read the rest of the review here…
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 43.98
What is your take on rachael ray cookware? Please leave your opinion below.
Buy it here: ow.ly Rachael Ray hard anodized cookware. Heats evenly, with exceptional strength and durability. Nonstick interiors and flared rims for drip-free pouring. Silicone and stainless steel handles are easy to grip and resist heat, and lid handles have extra clearance for safer lifting. Tempered glass lids with stainless steel rims lock in flavor. Oven safe to 400°. The 10-pc. set includes 1-1/2-qt. and 3-qt. covered saucepans, 6-qt. covered stockpot, 10″ covered 3-qt. sauté pan, and 8″ and 10″ open French skillets. Limited lifetime warranty.
Related Rachael Ray Cookware Products