Ingredients For Pasta Recipe:
* 4 cups wheat flour
* 4 large eggs
Ingredients For Filling Of Pasta Recipe:
* 2 ounces basil leaves, chopped
* 7 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese
* 2 tablespoons tomato paste
* 4 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* Salt to taste
* Ground black pepper to taste
* 2 eggs, beaten
Ingredients To Serve Pasta Recipe:
* Olive oil
* Sea salt
* Basil leaves
1. To make the pasta recipe, place the flour in a pile on the work surface and make a hole in the middle.
2. Whisk in the eggs gently and pour into the centre of the flour. Keep adding in more and more flour till the entire eggs and flour have mixed thoroughly.
3. Now use your hands and mix all the flour and eggs again, you have to ensure it’s well mixed for a perfect pasta recipe.
4. Keep kneading will you have a very smooth consistency of dough. Your finger should be able to poke the dough and come out without anything stuck in it.
5. Cut the dough into 4 equal parts and roll it out nice and thin. Lay it down in layers with flour in the middle to the layers don’t stick. It’s very important to have the perfect pasta for the perfect pasta recipe.
6. To make the filling for the pasta recipe, combine the basil, cream cheese, tomato paste, breadcrumbs, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl until it’s a firm mixture.
7. Cut out the pasta into normal ravioli sized rectangles. They should be able to fit in the filling but not be so large that they don’t soak in the flavours of the pasta recipe.
8. Brush half of the rectangles with the beaten egg wash and add a bit of filling into the middle of each.
9. Put all the remaining rectangles on top of these, covering and sealing each till all the air is pushed out and the filling is stuck in. You pasta for the pasta recipe is almost ready.
10. Bring a pot of water to a boil add the ravioli one by one when it’s simmering. Once they rise to the surface, wait a minute and then drain them out.
11. Serve the ravioli with a sprinkle of olive oil, some sea salt and a few basil leaves.
12. Your pasta recipe is ready to be famished!
* Rebecca Brand shows how to make a delicious alternative to Fettucine Alfredo with this Creamy Chicken Basic Pasta. While similar in flavor to Chicken Fettucine Alfredo, this recipe is one fourth the cost and just as delicious, even creamier! Chicken pasta is a great dinner and Creamy Chicken Basil Pasta is as fast to make as the pasta alone. Rebecca’s cooking technique with this recipe saves you time and gets you the dinner table lickity split! Enjoy your new chicken pasta recipe; one to keep forever.
Like Me On Facebook
Follow Me on Twitter
Rebecca Brand at
Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe
Recipe on Amazon:
Record and organize favorite family recipes in this 3 ring binder, which includes 50 two-sided recipe pages, 40 plastic sleeves, a…
Prepare delicious and healthy Beef recipes every day of the year!Download FREE on Kindle UnlimitedTantalizing steaks sizzling on t…
Create your own recipe book with The Cinch book binding tool (sold separately)! This package contains five 4×6 inch chipboard tab …