MSART Oven Rack Push Puller for Baking, Cooking and Grilling; Beech Wood, Humanization Design Concept, 12″ Long Length
For bakers and younger cook chef
Every baker could use this really useful gadget.
It safely pulls out the rack and pushes it back in, eliminating the chance of getting burned.
Even the young chef, learning to cook in your home, can safely maneuver the racks.
When I have tons of hot pads, or can use a utensil to pull out my toaster oven rack, do I really need something else?
Sure，but what about when there is not much room to maneuver a pot holder? And the wall oven racks are quite a bit heavier and larger?<
- MADE WITH BEECH WOOD, HEAT PROOF – The MSART oven rack push pull is made with beech wood and has high temperature resistance, so it is basically heat proof. The item does not get overly hot as you are simply just pulling the rack straight out and then pushing it back in
- 12″ LONG, FIT A FULL-SIZE OVEN OR A WALL OVEN – This is a great and handy gadget. It is 12″ long, longer than other plastic of the same products，so it fits a full-size oven. For someone with a wall oven, it is perfect for the household because they don’t have to put their hands and arms close to the oven rack or in the oven.
- HUMANIZED DESIGN, GOOD GRIP, SO CUTE AND FUN – Push or pull easily with this humanized design that is so cute and fun. It can be as a small gift to your friends and is dishwasher safe. Not only is it easy to grip, but it hooks on to the oven rack.
- INSTEAD OF POTHOLDER, HANDY, PRACTICAL, AND USEFUL. DURABLE AND STRONG – It is so handy, practical, and useful. Durable and strong, it is easy to wash. Instead of always having to use a clunky potholder to pull the hot racks out, this oven rack does it for you.
- EASY TO STORE – The hole on the end is perfect for hanging! You can hang it on a hook beside the oven so it is easily reachable.
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 9.99
What is your opinion of MSART Oven Rack Push Puller for Baking, Cooking and Grilling; Beech Wood, Humanization Design Concept, 12″ Long Length? Feel free to leave your opinion below.