@ The pans in this collection feature aluminum cores that heat quickly and evenly and polished stainless steel exteriors. The skillets are coated with a quality nonstick coating that lets food slide off easily and ensures easy clean-up. Tempered glass lids on the pots lock in flavors and the two nylon utensils won’t scratch any surface. 1-quart saucepan with lid, 2-quart saucepan with lid, 3-quart saucepan with lid, 6-quart stockpot with lid, 8-in open skillet, 10-inch open skillet, Slotted turner, Slotted spoon
- 12-piece cookware set in polished stainless steel
- Aluminum core heats up quickly and evenly
- High-quality nonstick coating
- Hand-wash only; oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- Tempered glass lids lock in flavors
List Price: $ 141.39
Price: $ 141.39
What is your take on Signature Stainless Steel 12 pc. Cookware Set? Feel free to leave your opinion below.
* This is so dangerous I had to post a video as a warning to others. A pot from Costco’s Costco Kirkland Signature™ 13-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set melted on the stovetop when my 12 yr old son forgot he was boiling water. A scorched pan is to be expected–but not one where the 5-ply metal (part alloy aluminium) MELTED and slid off the bottom of the pot when he took it off the stove (with smoke alarms going off!). An angel was looking out for him–the metal slid off the bottom of the pot and went EVERYWHERE–destroying the floor in several places, burning a spot on the counter, and destroying my rugs. That is–it flew everywhere EXCEPT where my son was standing! That molten metal would have burned clear through the bone! UPDATE: Meyer Corporation of Vallejo, CA (the maker of the pots) nor Costco (the seller) assumes any liability whatsoever. They know there’s a problem with these bases and I was told they are changing the base in March, 2013!
Defective Pot from Costco Kirkland Signature™ 13-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
More Saladmaster Cookware Products