This is a cuisinart cookware review of Cuisinart 66-17 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set. Hope it helps!
- 1-1/2-, 2-, 3-quart lidded saucepans; 8-, 10-inch skillet; 12-inch lidded skillet; 4-quart lidded saute; 9-quart lidded stockpot
- 7-3/4-inch lidded steamer insert; 9-1/2-inch pasta insert
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction with an aluminum core; quantanium nonstick finish internally reinforced with titanium
- Riveted stainless-steel handles; break-resistant glass lids
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F; wash by hand; limited lifetime warranty
17 -Piece Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Set includes: 1-1/2, 2- and 3- saucepans with covers, 8-inch, 10-inchand 12-inch covered skillet with helper, 4- quart saute with helper and cover, 9- quart stockpot with cover, 7-3/4-inch steamer insert with cover, 9-1/2-inch pasta insertFrom Cuisinart’s Chef’s Classic series comes this handsome, durable cookware with triple-layer construction. The exterior is hard-anodized aluminum, which is even stronger than stainless steel, with an encapsula
List Price: $ 670.00
Price: $ 438.99
What is your take on cuisinart cookware? We would like you to leave a comment below.