@ The Staub journey begins in Alsace, France. Rich in history, food, and craft, it is a region renowned for hearty one-pot recipes. Staub has been producing the best cast iron products for professional and aspiring cooks since 1974. Staub’s French oven is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Staub has perfected this tradition in our signature “La Cocotte” French Oven, the choice of some of the world’s best chefs. La Cocotte moves beautifully from the stove to your table.
- Tight fitting flat lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food is moist and flavorful.
- Interior black matte enamel finish produces a natural non stick surface that is more resistant to scratches and chips. It won’t discolor or rust and never needs seasoning.
- Brass or Nickel plated knobs that are heat resistant up to 500ºF
- Smooth bottom is suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction.
- Made in France and developed in conjunction with France’s most celebrated, world renowned chef Paul Bocuse
List Price: $ 137.50
Price: $ 159.95
What is your take on Staub Cookware? We would like you to leave your opinion below.
Related Staub Cookware Products