@ Perfectly sized for weeknight meals or weekend dinners, this versatile cocotte has a domed lid that’s great for roasting poultry or larger cuts of meat. The gently sloping sides and tight-fitting lid help to circulate flavors while cooking. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table. Enameled cast iron doesn’t require seasoning and the ceramic base is suitable for all heat sources, including induction. Durable matte-enamel finish resists chipping and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently; Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use-no seasoning required; Domed, heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Staub’s chistera lid pattern forms a unique, textured surface that continually returns moisture to the food being cooked, for moist, tender results every time; Enameled cast iron features incredible heat retention and distribution
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; Black enamel interior sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Enameled cast iron; Lifetime warranty; Made in France
List Price: $ 149.95
Price: $ 149.95
What is your opinion of Staub Essential French Oven 3.75QT – Round, WS, Red (RO5329)? Feel free to leave your opinion below.
More Staub Cookware Products