Ingredients For Tiramisu Recipe:
* Non-stick spray with flour
* 5 cups all-purpose flour
* 3 ½ cups sugar
* 3 teaspoons baking soda
* 2 teaspoon baking powder
* ½ teaspoon salt
* 2 cups hot water
* 4 tablespoons instant espresso powder
* 2 cups vegetable oil
* 6 large eggs
* 2 cups sour cream
* 3 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
* 6 tablespoons coffee liqueur
* 16 ounces semisweet chocolate
* Mascarpone Filling, recipe (Read recipe below tiramisu recipe)
* 12 ounce packages cake-like ladyfingers, split
1. Start your tiramisu cooking recipe by preheating the oven to 180° C. Spray 6 cake pans with non-stick spray with flour.
2. In a separate bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, mix the water and espresso powder and keep stirring till it’s thoroughly mixed.
4. Add in the oil and eggs to the flour mixture and keep whisking until smooth. Add the liquid espresso mixture to it as well and keep mixing with a beater at medium speed till thoroughly dissolved.
5. Now stir in the sour cream and mix well. Put the batter evenly into the prepared pans for the tiramisu recipe.
6. Bake until well cooked for around 20 minutes, you’ll know by inserting a fork in the centre. If it comes out clean, it’s cooked.
7. Cool the recipe in the pans for around 12 minutes, remove and cool again.
8. Sprinkle each cake with the coffee liquer.
9. In a separate saucepan, mix the chopped chocolate and heavy cream. Cook over a medium-low flame and keep stirring constantly. The chocolate should be of a smooth consistency for the recipe. Cool for 15 minutes.
10. Put a thin layer of the chocolate frosting recipe and then the mascarpone filling over one cake layer. Add the ladyfingers on top. Put another layer of cake and repeat the procedure once more. Those 6 cakes should make two tiramisu recipes.
11. Spread the remaining chocolate frosting on the top and sides of the cake.
12. You can store your tasty recipe for up to 3 days.
Ingredients For Mascarpone Filling Recipe:
* 32 ounces mascarpone cheese
* ½ cup sugar
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions For Mascarpone Filling Recipe
1. In a medium bowl, mix the mascarpone and sugar in a food processor until creamy consistency has been achieved.
2. Add the cream, beating until the mixture thickens.
3. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
* EBOOK: http://theitaliancookingclass.com/product/ebook-sexational-flavours
SEE RECIPE BELOW
Official facebook page
WOW! Have we got a recipe for you! With so much Panettone for Christmas, and the stores have surplus stock reduced we came up with this fantastic dessert! Panettone Custard Cake with Tiramisu Cream. I will just say that again. Panettone Custard Cake with Tiramisu Cream. This is a great way to use any extra panettone you may have left from your Christmas celebrations or you may simply wish to purchase one from the store! Either way this panettone custard cake with tiramisu cream is great for a large gathering, to end the party, or to serve with coffee and tea. Panettone Custard Cake with Tiramisu Cream from theitaliancookingclass.com
PREHEAT OVEN TO 180 DEGREES
4 x eggs
2 x cups of milk
1/2 x cup fresh cream
3 x tablespoons caster sugar
3 x tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 x teaspoon vanilla extract
TIRAMISU CREAM MIX:
300ml x fresh cream
250grams x mascarpone cheese
2 x tablespoons marsala
3 x tablespoons caster sugar
500grams x panettone cut into cubes
-place all custard mix ingredients into a bowl. Whisk well and set aside
-cut panettone into large diced cubes and place into large bowl
-add custard mix and keep pressing down panettone ensuring that all pieces are well coated and soaked with custard mix
-in a large oval (any shape as long as it is large enough for the mixture) place baking/parchment paper in dish and make sure it covers the sides
-start to spoon soaked panettone into the dish and spread out and level off
-bake in oven @ 180degrees for 35 minutes then reduced to 150 for a further 15 minutes so the top doesn`t burn
-once cooked and set remove and let cool on wire rack for at least 15 mintues
-after fifteen minutes find serving plate/platter for your dessert and place over the baking dish and get ready to flip it over (or if you can lift it out of the dish) you may have to wait till it is completely cool to lift it out so it will not break
-once out and onto your platter place in refrigerator and let cool completely
-prepare tiramisu cream placing all ingredients into large mixing bowl
-with beaters, mix till thick and dense peaks form
-start to dress the panettone cake as per video
-top with crushed biscuits and icing sugar
NB: Some options here. For those of you who are more daring keep cake overnight in fridge. Then slice the cut through the middle giving you two layers. Then add a layer of tiramisu cream in the centre and place other half on top. Then continue to dress cake as per video. There is plenty of cream in the mixture. Also you can top the cake with anything you choose such as grated chocolate, fresh strawberries,or nuts. Enjoy!
PANETTONE CUSTARD CAKE WITH TIRAMISU CREAM – theitaliancookingclass.com
Most popular Recipe Amazon products:
CROCKPOT DUMP MEALS COOKBOOK: Quick and easy high-quality recipes for everyone!
Are you looking for quicker ways to prepare food? …
Start a new tradition with our vintage inspired polka dot tin recipe box. The classic design was made to last for generations and …
Easy To Made, Simple Ingredients, Delicious, Healthy & Famous Slow Cooker Recipes….