The enameled cast-Iron 10.5 oz covered mini cocotte is part of Tramontina’s Gourmet collection of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. Prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking, this enameled cast-iron 10.5 oz covered mini cocotte comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offering an elegant kitchen to table serving option. The self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, exceptional for creating eggs en cocotte, souffles, soups, gratins, flan and other desserts. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered mini cocotte cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel . Hand-wash only, compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe to 450 F. This product is assembled and packaged in USA and offered under a lifetime warranty.
- Enameled solid cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention while vibrant gradated porcelain-enamel exterior offers contemporary styling
- Foods will not react with the easy-to-clean, PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel cooking surface
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes
- Solid cast stainless steel knob is extremely durable and oven-safe
- Compatible with all cooktops; oven-safe to 450 DegreeF (232 DegreeC); hand-wash only