Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world’s “Cutlery Capital” of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty first century production methods.
If you prefer to store your knives in a kitchen drawer, keep them safe, sharp and looking like new with this set of PRO blade guards. Protect your cutlery’s sharp edges, these guards are designed for use specifically with the Wusthof PRO knife line. Set includes: (1) Paring or Utility knife guard for a blade length of up to 3.5″, (1) Utility, Boning, Carving or Bread knife guard for a blade length of up to 6″, (1) Cook’s or Santoku knife guard for blade length of up to 8″, (1) Cook’s or Santoku knife guard for blade length of up to 10″ and (1) Slicing or Carving knife guard for blade length of up to 11″.
- Keep your knives safe, sharp and looking like new with the Wusthof blade guards!
- Set Includes: 3.5″ Paring, 6″ Utility, 8″ Cook’s, 10″ Cook’s & 11″ Slicing / Carving.
- Offers maximum safety and protection for cutlery stored in a kitchen drawer.
- Also ideal for the traveling chef who keeps knives in a carrying case.
- Designed for use with Wusthof PRO line